Union (black) Salve
Union (black) Salve
Known as a “drawing salve” and “healing salve” for its ability not only to heal a wound but to draw out splinters and infections as well. Why buy (2) salves when you can just buy (1) that does both. Pick up a Trial Size and give it a try.
Fantastic product for healing cuts and abrasions, and relief for minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, and bites of non-poisonous insects.
Some of the key ingredients are:
- Sheep Tallow: A natural ingredient that acts as a skin softener. 100% grass fed & grass finished. It has not been bleached, deodorized, hydrogenated or altered.
- Pine Tar: Has a past known to draw out splinters and foreign objects including infections.
- Carbolic Acid: Used for antiseptic purposes.
- Castor Oil: A natural product derived from the castor bean plant. It aids in the healing process. It is anti-microbial, has anti-fungal properties, stimulates lymph, penetrates and protects the skin.
- Mineral Oil: This ingredient was used to relieve burns with workers on oil rigs. It is used in healing wounded skin and keeping the skin moisturized.
- Lanolin: This ingredient is a natural moisturizer with powerful emollient and protective properties. It also acts as a barrier to keep air from burns and wounds.
- Beeswax: A natural product produced in the bee hive of honey bees. This ingredient compliments the petrolatum in acting as a protective barrier against the elements when it is applied but also aids in healing of skin conditions.
- Petrolatum: A natural product that is used to protect the skin and act as a protective dressing to hold in the ingredients over the wound and is soothing applicator to the skin.
Application: Apply liberally to the wound area or as directed by your health practitioner. Be sure to cover with a sterile bandage or gauze. If the injury is serious it is recommended that you seek medical attention. This product is intended for External Use ONLY.
Gallon sizes available on request